Halloween Stories - Black and White English

 

Halloween Stories - Black and White English

The task was simple - write a spooky story. Enjoy being spooked by the Black and White class. :)



The Stolen Pumpkin - Honza P.

One rainy night the fog made it impossible to see a step. But there was something to see. It was a pumpkin in front of a house. 

In the house there was a little boy and he was looking at the pumpkin. It was his creation on which he worked the whole day. Midnight was just falling from the darkness, when a crow approached the pumpkin. The crow dug her claws into the pumpkin and started flapping her wings. The pumpkin was large and heavy, but the crow managed to fly away with it. The boy didn’t like that so he got dressed and took his bike and went after the crow. 

When he came out, there was light everywhere and many monsters around. He thought for a moment but he said to himself: “I haven’t even shown the pumpkin to my friends yet!” It was the highest time because the crow was almost out of sight. He began to push his way through the crowd of monsters. After the experiences he got from wild dreams, he made his way to the crow. 

The crow was just having a rest and talking to two skeletons. He took the pumpkin that the crow put down during the conversation. But the crow spotted him. She looked at him and…



My Spooky Story - Kuba Š.

One day, it was Halloween and I had lunch. At 12:30 I looked out and it was dark. I saw a crow that looked very scary. I was very confused and scared. I was thinking why is it dark outside although it is 12:34? I started going crazy and I was not controlling myself so I put a pumpkin on my head. I started crying and calling my parents. They looked at me and tried to get it off but it didn’t work so we went to the doctor. 

When we got on the expressway we really only saw thick fog. Because of that fog we crashed. Fortunately, we all survived. We started calling the towing service but no one answered so we went on through the forest where we found a swamp. In the swamp there lived Shrek with big claws. He was holding a worm and when he ate it, he ran to me… Then I woke up and found out that it was just a nightmare!



Johnny and a Haunted House - David R.

On October 31st a little boy named Johnny went for a carol. He was 11 and it was his first time the parents allowed him to go alone. He went outside. It was a cold, foggy and dark October noon. “Ideal for a carol.” said Johnny and he went on his journey. After an hour he passed through 3 streets and made a stop at every house. So far he had a lot of candy. “I am looking for this candy, especially the caramel ones… Wait! I don’t know these houses anymore… It is looking so old and dingy…. Well... let’s go and carol.” 

The crows were sitting on the roof. Johnny came to the door. “Ding ding!” the doorbell rang. “Trick or treat.” - no answer. After two minutes of waiting he went to the house. There were cut pieces of pumpkin on the floor and slime on the ceiling. 

“What is going on here?” said Johnny. “I better go out.” But in that moment a monster appeared. It was two meters high, it was furry, it had long claws and a deformed face. “Aaaaahhh!!” screamed Johnny. He tried to run but it was too late. The monster caught him and ate him. From that moment on one saw him anymore.


The Pumpkin Poem - Bětka M.

There once was a pumpkin

Who always was scared

She wanted to find

A dark corner where

She could hide in the fog.


There was our pumpkin

Wandering around

But there wasn’t any corner

Where she could hide

So she went to the crow.


“Dear crow, my closest friend

Is there a solution

For my fear?

Point your claws

And show me how

Can I be brave?”


The crow was smart

She told her friend

To stop clenching

Her fits and brain.


“Look at the sky,

Dear friend of mine!

The world loves you

And so do I. “



Spooky Task - Niki O.

One day at 3 o’clock. It was Friday the 13th and I was going home from a party with friends when I saw a big black-silver gate. I went in, I was surrounded by deep black darkness. I appeared in a dark scary forest. Suddenly a big black hand with long clutches and four fingers appeared. 

I was very scared and I was shaking all over. Then the monster came out. It was large, black, with short hair. His eyes were like two black holes, his fangs were huge and there were bloodstains on them. I wanted to start running but I was frozen. 

It spoke to me but its voice was in my head. It said: “Bring me a child under ten years old.” I agreed but I made a promise to myself I will not bring any child.

Then I appeared in my backyard, it was very foggy. I heard a crow and I remembered I was supposed to buy pumpkins for this evening. I promised my 9 year old daughter that we would carve them today. 

I went home and on my table there was a paper with a note: “till 3 o’clock in the park” and there was a drawing of the gate. I ignored it and went to my daughter’s room. She was still sleeping and on the blanket there was another paper ”I can read minds” and big bloody claw marks. Then it appeared... 

This was the last moment anyone heard of them. The evening was cut by a loud horrifying scream.






I have goosebumps - what about you? :)
Bára M.

Komentáře